Printing Methods + Capabilities
Digital, Flexographic and Digital Inkjet Hybrid printing each offer a variety of
benefits. The unique needs of your brand packaging will be key factors in
determining which print method works best. With 3 HP Digital presses, 3 Gallus
Combination Flexographic presses and the Gallus Inkjet Digital Hybrid press, we can
provide the ideal printing solution that your product requires. Our in-line
embellishment unit provides endless unique and highly customizable solutions.
These print options give our customers virtually unlimited opportunities to enhance
shelf appeal at extremely competitive costs.
Digital printing is ideal for short to medium run lengths, multiple SKU’s and variable printed labels. It offers quick turnaround time and exceptional print quality. Digital printing eliminates the need for plates, dramatically reduces costs resulting from lowered setup time and material waste as compared to traditional printing methods.
- Minimal setup time and cost
- Quick turnaround time & accelerated speed-to-market
- No plate investment costs
- Extensive selection of in-house substrates and die-cuts, including multuple shapes and sizes
- Precise color matching with high resolution and exact registration
- Multiple versions of artwork are able to run with minimal set-up and change fees
- Variable data printing, including bar caodes and numbered jobs, that print with perfect clarity
UV Flexographic combination printing is an excellent choice for higher volume orders with variable repeat lengths. Flexographic presses run faster than digital presses and are an efficient printing method for large volume runs with top quality results. As the name suggests, Flexo printing allows for great flexibility with a multitude of materials and embellishment options.
ADVANTAGES OF FLEXOGRAPHIC PRINTING
- Precise color matching & customization.
- Near perfect registration, ideal for fine text print.
- Extremely versatile process that accommodates a wide variety of inks, materials and finishes.
- Endless capabilities to choose from, including: rotary screen, specialty varnishes, lamination, hot and cold foils, glitter, etc.
- Full UV Flexo capability.
- Fast production time.
- Extensive selection of in-house substrates and die-cuts available to choose from.
- Ideal for both high & medium volume runs.
DIGITAL INKJET HYBRID PRINTING
Our most recent press acquisition, the Gallus Labelfire digital inkjet hybrid, is a single-pass solution, incorporating uv flexo, rotary screen, digital inkjet, embellishments, multiple varnishes and die cutting. It runs up to three times faster than competing digital print methods, accelerating speed to market while simultaneously lowering costs
ADVANTAGES OF INKJET HYBRID PRINTING
- Redefines speed to market from concept to completion
- Vibrant colors achieved through an extended color gamut
- Allows for eye catching digitally produced embellishments
- Highest resolution of any digital inkjet press
- Eliminates the need for finishing lines and additional labor costs
- Significantly lowers material waste
PREMIUMS + DIGITAL EMBELLISHMENTS
Get Started Today!
We have a variety of sustainable stock and adhesive options available enabling us to create a fully recyclable labeling solution that will align your products packaging with your brands sustainability goals.